September 10, 2009

I look for Freedom Morning when they are brought low, by Andrew Taylor, Sept 10, 2009



We hear from the imperialists how Fidel has killed, Che has killed, the FMLN has killed, Ho Chi Minh... But who has killed as prodigiously as the Americans? 3 million in Vietnam; 1,300,00 in Iraq.... I could go on listing off their murdered and slain data as if counting off on a satanic rosary! No one has killed like the ghoulish ole' USA Ruling Class. And what have they been fighting for? Who are their comrades? What is their cause on earth?

I for one woo that future day when the hated USA imperial beast is brought down and crushed. Why? When that Entity is lain low my Palestinian friends,my Cuban friends, my Latin American friends, Iraqi friends, my Philippine friends, my Native Aboriginal friends will be lifted up higher and will be able to start to build without fear of a new missile system or apartheid Wall or US Forces Base or white man's federal law up their ass.

No Idols. No Masters...Got it ? Which side are you on?

No comments:

Featured Story

Dejemos que la izquierda de Estados Unidos tenga cuidado! por Andrew Taylor 23.06.2021

La Administración Biden ha habilitado una nueva "Iniciativa contra el terrorismo doméstico" para defender "The Homeland"...